“We base our company and campaign operating philosophy on being great stewards of the gifts and opportunities God has blessed us with, always seeking to be and bring out the best in those we work with and serve.”
Michael Walsh, President & Founder, Walsh & Associates, Church Capital Campaign Specialists
- Founded in 1984 by Michael Walsh, our firm’s President.
- Started specializing in and working solely with churches in 1991.
- Corporate offices in Burnsville, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis and St. Paul, with multiple area offices located throughout the United States.
- We only work with churches and only do church capital campaigns and pre-campaign feasibility and planning studies.
- This specialization has contributed significantly to our ability to get better results than others who provide a wider array of services to a more diverse client group.
- We have a small, capable, committed, and Christian staff who see their work as a calling not just a career, as an expression of their love for the Lord, and as an opportunity to do God’s will and work.
- We bring a tremendous amount of experience to our work as well as a strong commitment to our faith. In short, we’re the exact kind of people you want working on your church campaign.
Core Success Principles
- We base our company and campaign operating philosophy on the biblical Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14–30), which implores us to be and do our best, to make the most of the gifts that God has given us and to strive to live up to our potential in all we do, especially all we do in God’s name.
- Consequently, we always advocate and are committed to operating in ways we know will bring out the best in those we serve, ways we know will work and serve churches the best.
In summary, we’re committed to great stewardship, to helping churches live up to their God-given potential and to getting the best results and return on investment possible from their campaigns.