- Founded in 1984 by Michael Walsh who serves as our firm’s President today.
- Started specializing in and working solely with churches in 1991.
- Corporate offices in Burnsville, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis and St. Paul, with multiple “area offices” located throughout the United States.
- We only work with churches and only do church capital campaigns and pre-campaign feasibility and planning studies.
- This specialization has contributed significantly to our ability to get better results than others who provide a wider array of services to a more diverse client group.
- We have a small, capable, committed, and Christian staff who see their work as a calling not just a career, as an expression of their love for the Lord, and as an opportunity to do God’s will and work.
- To a person, we bring a tremendous amount of experience to our work as well as a strong commitment to our faith. In short, we’re the exact kind of people you want working on your church campaign.
Core Success Principles
- We base our company and campaign operating philosophy on the biblical Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14–30). This parable implores us to be and do our best, to make the most of the gifts and opportunities that God has entrusted to us, and to live up to our God-Given potential in all that we do, and especially, in all that we do in God’s name. As a company, we implore and help our clients to do the same.
- Consequently, we always advocate for and are committed to operating in ways that we know work and serve churches the best.
We are committed to great stewardship and to helping churches live up to both their God-given potential and to getting the best results and return on their investment possible in their capital campaigns.